Range of services
Solutions for a secure future.
The range of tasks surrounding the topics of Quality Management, Supplier Management and Complaints Management is a wide-ranging field in almost every company. The potential for optimization is always there, but is only too rarely consistently tapped. As a result, economic undesirable developments can occur. Uncertainty is the result.
The problems are not always in-house. There is also the supplier with poor performance in terms of on-time delivery and scrap. Managing these suppliers is one of my strong points. I visit suppliers, audit them, draw up action plans with them and follow them up consistently until their performance has improved.
One of the ways to create security for your business development.
Possible challenges my clients face include:
- Work instructions (production instructions)
- Test instructions (test plans)
- Test protocols
- Quality control charts
- Qualification matrix (training needs, skills, employability)
- Contingency plans (quality, production, logistics)
- Parts history
- Product control plans (control plan)
- Production releases (special releases)
- Determination of process key figures
- Complaint statistics
- Defect rates, origin, causes, costs, …
- Making supplier performance measurable
- Creation of a 3-year strategy incl. personnel (further training, transfer, increase, exchange, change), organization (insertion of new structures and responsibilities), technology (increase of the machine park) and creation of key figures
- Determine personnel requirements, based on the tasks to be performed
"Managing quality, suppliers and complaints is one thing. It is important that the measures taken are also anchored in the company and thus make the company successful in the long term. I ensure the transfer of know-how through my specific trainings."
"Managing quality, suppliers and complaints is one thing. It is important that the measures taken are also anchored in the company and thus make the company successful in the long term. I ensure the transfer of know-how through my specific trainings".
Client & industry focus
My clients are active worldwide. So far, I myself have worked in the DACH region and in China. In the long term, I favor mandates in the southern part of Germany or in Austria. Temporary worldwide assignments are also possible of course.